Friday, June 12, 2009

Me as an author

I always speak aboout books i've read but I will now like to tell my readers what type of masterpeices I would create as an author. If I ever wrote a book I would like it to be about my life experiences because I find these types of books interesting. I thyink things iv'e been through in life would be interesting to read about. Probably not as many hardships as Richard Writght had growing up in "Black Boy", but still interesting. I would talk about things that people like me like to know about a person like fights they've been in, fun things they've done and also horrible things they've done. I would also write about problems i've faced in life and how I overcame them and how they may have shaped my future. Finally I would talk about all of my accomplishments in life. The only problem with trying to write an autobiography or a memoir is that my memory is not too good and certain aspects that I would like to include in my book that people might like to know may have been forgotten.

I would also write an action novel like that of the CHERUB series. These are my favorite types of books and I would like to give readers the same page turning addiction that I recieve when I read these types of books. It would most likely be about a child on a mission as a secret agent similar to that of CHERUB since they are better than hearing about grown agents to me anyway. My character would be a gun toting, fast car driving, computer hacking and girl getting eennager that goes on various missions around the world as a spy. Sort of like the boy who plays Max Keeble in the secret agent movie with Hillary Duff , but more realistic.

Another type of book that I might write is a mystery. I would like to put the suspense filled spine tingling terror in my readers like Edgar Allan Poe did so it would most likely be a horror story as well about a detective hunting down some axe murderer in the city who cannot be caught by police because he is so cunning or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment